Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello World!

I must admit that I am not too techno-savvy, but I could not resist the temptation of saying my piece on this vast and endless soapbox that is called the internet.

Ever since I was a teenager the act of bondage has always interested me. I think it started when I read Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Trilogy. Cliché, I know; but something in that book struck a chord deep within me. Eager to satisfy my new yearning I sought out many erotic novels, one of them being Marquis de Sade's The Story of O. Needless to say I was hooked.

At age 18 I mustered up the courage to go to Home Depot and buy a good length of nylon rope. I decided to surprise my boyfriend at the time. Unfortunately for me did not take the surprise very well. In fact I could tell he was slightly distraught by my wish to be tied up and spanked. A few years and many lovers later I still have yet to find a mate who is as intrigued with bondage as I am.

I suppose this blog is a way to anonymously voice my inner desires and temptations to anyone who would so kindly give me an audience. Thank you in advance to whoever you maybe.

Yours Always,
–Miss C

No comments: