Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Biting The Bullet

I finally built up the courage to suggest to my current lover (B) that perhaps we should try new things in the bedroom. We have been dating for almost six months now and he is by far the most corporate, mid-Western, normal, “All-American” boy that I have ever dated. In the past I have only dated the laid-back artsy types, like myself, but I thought I would take a chance on him because he was so wonderfully nerdy. So far things have been much better than I expected. I was also very surprised at how well he reacted to my out-of-the-blue request to being roped up and beaten during sex.

The dialouge went something like this:

--during post-sex afterglow snuggling--
MissC: Honey? What do you say we try something new next time?
B: Oh yeah? Like what?
MissC: How about you tie me up with rope and then have your way with me.
B: Oh yeah? Sounds yummy. Anything else you want me to do to you?
MissC: Hmmm... How about after you tie me up, you bend me over your lap, then spank me hard and tell me how bad I am.
B: You want me to spank you? Like how hard?
MissC: Enough to make my ass nice and red. I'd say about this hard. Here, turn over. *smack!*
B: Ow! What the fuck?! C that's pretty hard! Are you sure about it?
MissC: Yes, my darling. I want you to give me a good spanking and to make my ass sore. And if I don't accept my punishment, you'll have to hold me down roughly and make sure I get it.
B: C, you're crazy, and that's why I love you. If you really want me to spank you and get a little rough then I'll try. We'll go to Home Depot this weekend and pick up some rope. All your ass will belong to me.

And it was as easy as that. No weird looks, or apprehension. Just a genuine interest in the sexual needs of his lover. Dare I say he even seemed a little enthusiastic about spanking me. This is the first time any man I have ever dated has willingly and enthusiastically agreed to be kinky with me. I know I sound like a starry-eyed teenager, but I think I could honestly love him. I'll bring my hairbrush and make him spank me with it. =)

Yours Always,
-Miss C

No comments: